Every summer, countless artists release new music just in time for parties, family gatherings, hanging out by the pool, and every other activity you can do under the sun, literally. Music brings us together and helps our brains unlock old memories. Music is a powerful tool and a way to express what we might not have the words to say. Did you know that music is also an amazing way to learn a new language? We’ll give you a great Spanish playlist for this summer. Check out these old and new hits to accompany all of your summer activities.
New releases for your playlist
If you want to learn a song that all of the radio stations are playing so you can start to sing along, you’re in the right place. These are some awesome songs that just came out within the last few months and are all the rage.
- Tití Me Preguntó– Bad Bunny
- Envolver– Anitta
- CHICKEN TERIYAKI– Rosalía
- Índigo– Camilo, Evaluna Montaner
- WOW BB– Natti Natasha, El Alfa, Chimbala
- Lo Siento BB:/- Tainy, Bad Bunny, Julieta Venegas
- Tacones Rojos– Sebastian Yatra
- Sobrio– Maluma
- La Funka– Ozuna
- Pepas– Farruko
Oldies but goodies
There are some classics that your playlist would be incomplete without. They might not be brand new, but you’ll still hear these songs all over, both in person and online. They’re definitely worth it for you to add to your playlist and download.
- Suavemente– Elvis Crespo
- El Perdón– Nicky Jam, Enrique Iglesias
- Felices los 4– Maluma
- Mi Mala– Mau y Ricky, KAROL G
- La Gozadera– Gente de Zona, Marc Anthony
- Vivir Mi Vida– Marc Anthony
- Oye mi amor– Maná
- Lo Que Pasó, Pasó– Daddy Yankee
- Obsesión– Aventura, Judy Santos
- Yo No Sé Mañana– Luis Enrique
Although you might already know some songs in Spanish like Despacito, Danza Kuduro and Gasolina, you’re going to want to add these 20 songs to your summer 2022 Spanish music playlist. Do you have any other songs that we should add? Which is your favorite? Let us know in the comments!