Break Bad Study Habits with Mindfulness

Breaking Bad Study Habits with Mindfulness Conversa

The only thing harder than starting new habits is breaking old ones. If you’re nervous about learning Spanish because your study skills haven’t always been great, listen up! You can break bad study habits with mindfulness. If you’re new to mindfulness, don’t worry! You don’t need to have an extensive history in meditation to practice […]

Learn About What Interests You

Learn about what interests you Conversa blog

One of the main reasons why someone stops learning a language is because they got bored of it, or they became frustrated that they weren’t reaching the milestones they wanted. It’s common to feel overwhelmed, and that’s a sign to change your mindset. Learn about what interests you, and you’ll keep your motivation. Focus on […]

How to Deal with Error Embarrassment

How to Deal with Error Embarrassment

While learning a new language, there will be times you make an error. Sometimes they’re small, like forgetting the difference between ser and estar. Other times, you’re having a conversation and refer to your car as borracho instead of barrato. So, how can we deal with error embarrassment when we said the wrong thing and […]

5 Amazing Benefits of Practicing Meditation

From companies like Google implementing the practice into employees’ work routines to wellness junkies practicing it every day, meditating has become increasingly popular over the past couple of years.  With people recognizing the benefits of meditating, more people are doing it, through whichever means they prefer. Read more5 Ways Meditation Can Help You to Learn […]

Mind Exercises You Should Do Every Day

It is important to be physically active. Regular exercise offers many benefits to your overall health including weight loss, lower blood pressure, and increased energy levels. But, just as you should workout your body each day, you should also exercise your mind.  Research shows that by strengthening your brain, you can boost your intelligence and […]

5 Ways Meditation Can Help You to Learn a New Language

CONVERSA 5 Ways Meditation Can Help You to Learn a New Language

Meditation has a lot of mental and physical health benefits, but did you know that it can also help you learn a second language, like Spanish? Learning a new language requires practice, discipline, and skills. But learning a language is actually only 20% skill. The other 80% is mindset.  Read moreAll about Countries and NationalitiesThe […]