5 Mindfulness Tips to Feel Refreshed

5 Mindfulness tips to feel refreshed Conversa.

It’s good to push yourself to reach your goals, but there’s a limit. That limit looks different for everyone, but there’s always a point where you’ve pushed yourself too far and feel burnt out. If you’ve been feeling less motivated and are looking for a way to feel refreshed, we’ll give you 5 tips to […]

5 Senses Exercise for Mindfulness

5 Senses Exercise for Mindfulness Conversa

Trying to learn a language without mindfulness is like trying to learn to ride a bike without handlebars; it’s possible, but it’s significantly harder and much more stressful. Paying attention to your 5 senses is a great way to start practicing mindfulness so you can ground yourself before (and even during!) your Spanish sessions. Fortunately, […]

3-Step Mindfulness Exercise Before Practicing Spanish

3-Step mindfulness exercise before practicing Spanish

After a long day of work, taking care of family, spending time with friends, and doing other hobbies that you like, sometimes learning a language can start to feel like a chore. Even if learning Spanish is something you want to master, it’s easy to get to a place where you feel tired, unmotivated or […]

Why Mindset Matters

Why mindset matters Conversa

The way we see the world around us can have a direct impact on our mood. You’ve probably noticed that when you have a pessimistic attitude towards your day, your mood tends to get worse. On the other hand, when you have a positive attitude, your mood improves. Did you know that your mindset can […]

Learn with a Growth Mindset

Learn with a growth mindset Conversa

The way you view yourself, your goals and your challenges can actually affect your ability to learn. The idea of a growth mindset vs. a fixed mindset first originated in Carol Dweck’s 2006 book titled Mindset: The New Psychology of Success. In it, she talks about how you can adjust your mindset in order to […]

5 Amazing Benefits of Practicing Meditation

From companies like Google implementing the practice into employees’ work routines to wellness junkies practicing it every day, meditating has become increasingly popular over the past couple of years.  With people recognizing the benefits of meditating, more people are doing it, through whichever means they prefer. But what are the benefits of practicing meditation? Here […]

Mind Exercises You Should Do Every Day

It is important to be physically active. Regular exercise offers many benefits to your overall health including weight loss, lower blood pressure, and increased energy levels. But, just as you should workout your body each day, you should also exercise your mind.  Research shows that by strengthening your brain, you can boost your intelligence and […]

5 Ways Meditation Can Help You to Learn a New Language

CONVERSA 5 Ways Meditation Can Help You to Learn a New Language

Meditation has a lot of mental and physical health benefits, but did you know that it can also help you learn a second language, like Spanish? Learning a new language requires practice, discipline, and skills. But learning a language is actually only 20% skill. The other 80% is mindset.  The mind plays a fundamental role […]